Monday, February 8, 2010

How To Mount Bon Voyage Mac How To Copy Crack From DVD To Game?

How to copy crack from DVD to game? - how to mount bon voyage mac

I downloaded The Sims 2: Bon Voyage http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/59626 ...

Readme:

Installation:

- Burn only / mount with MagicISO v5.5.
- Install, when asked Series: 1PH9-2Q1J-1111-G111-1FLT.
- Copy our crack from DVD to Do you play overwriting the old then.

I have the first two steps, but I'm the third. How do I copy DVD-cracking game?

2 comments:

teach me said...

1) after assembly and installation
2) You will click on my computer with the right mouse button and open The Sims 2: Bon Voyage, which was mounted
3) find the crack folder and copy everything in the
4) Find the link for The Sims 2: Bon Voyage to your desktop
5) Right-click the shortcut and click Properties
6) in the Shortcut tab, click Find Target
7) Open a new window so that whatever you paste it here
8) Play
(good luck)

Eric said...

have to start the process over again

First download the crack and replace it with the things in the game folder

After u do not burn and it should be okay

Post a Comment